Mechanic Level 1
To service vehicles according to the manufacturers’ guidelines, identifying any additional work required, change tyres and complete any minor mechanical repairs as required. Ensure that work is completed to the highest possible standard, and within agreed timescales to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Complete vehicle servicing checklist, and identify any additional work required, coordinate with Team Leader regarding additional customer approval.
· Deliver a Fast Track service to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Complete any additional work required to the highest standard and in agreed timescales, to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Complete all pre-delivery inspection requirements as stated by the manufacturer.
· Identify any work required that is covered by the warranty process, ensure all documentation is complete, coordinate with warranty department.
· Maintain workshop housekeeping standards at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
· Comply with the company’s working practices and procedures; ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
· Attend regular staff meetings, using them as a basis for the communication of any ideas for improvement in processes or cost savings.
· Automotive Diploma
· 3 years automotive experience as Technician (European brand preferred)
· Understanding of English
· Basic Computer Knowledge